Friday, May 28, 2010

Everybody is Moving Away!!!

So, Sam's getting married (and moving wherever the Marine {Ben} takes her!) AND Leslie, Paul and Ellie are moving to Charleston, SC AND Jeremy's parents are also moving to Tennessee. All this in the span of the next 2 weeks or 2 months. Kinda crazy and I know we are really going to miss everybody!

So, me being who I am, I feel like we should have a few more get-togethers before everybody drives off into the sunset. We will hopefully do something for Memorial Day, and we are also thinking of going to Pearisburg to help Jeremy's folks pack up (and maybe slip up to Cascades or something, too.)

We had a little picnic in Jordan's Point Park. I realized after I looked at all the pictures that I never took a picture of Ellie, who was with us. After we ate, she found a big branch and wanted everyone to go down to the Min-each (for Mini-beach); no one took her up on the offer because we just wanted to hang out in the grassy area. Good times.

Here are the siblings:
Playing in the grass! We don't have any grass at home so this was super exciting for him! :)
He really loves his aunts and cousin!
Samantha and Buster
Chillaxing.

No comments: